Responsibilities & Duties
Main tasks may include, but are not limited to installation, service, ongoing support, problem resolution, and coordination with cb20’s departments, divisions and subsidiaries. May be responsible for all technical functions of pre-sales support including customer technical presentation, consultation, design, etc.:
- Office 365 – Expert Level
- Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) – Expert Level
- Active Directory design and management – Expert level
- Azure services
- VMware VDI
- SCCM (Medium to Expert level – critical for large Windows 10 migrations)
- Installation, configuration and support of advanced systems solutions.
- Participate in the design and scheduling of advance systems solutions.
- Provide high level technical assistance to internal and external clients.
- As needed, provide training or give technical advice to customers and other support personnel.
- Positively influence customer satisfaction levels with cb20's provided products and services, through meeting customer expectations, follow-up, and positive problem resolutions.
- Plan and direct own activities with minimal management supervision.
- Maintain technical competence by keeping abreast of technology and technological developments, practices, procedures, etc.
- Provide pre-sales assistance with development of bill of materials and in gathering engineering information in the creation of professional services agreements.
- Provide guidance and technical leadership to Computer Professionals International’s Customer Support Center.
- Assist with the future development of cb20's CSP offerings around Microsoft cloud products.
Continuously progress technical knowledge through certifications and courses.
- Certifications will generally require studying on your own time. cb20 will typically pay for course materials and testing.
- This list of principal responsibilities is a working document and as such may not be complete. The list will be supplemented as necessary.